If you would like to compete in any of our the Pure Elite events then click register to compete, then pick the country and show date you would like to compete in. Then just pick the category or categories you would like to enter, you can enter as many categories as you like.
- All categories are open to people of 17 years and above
- Competitors in the Mums that lift Category must be a parent to one child or more.
- Please bring ID to show proof of age (this will not be scanned or copied and only needs to be shown when registering at the event).
- Dependent on the number of competitors each class may be split into height categories for Bikini and Fitness Model (female) and split by weight in Fitness Model, Muscle Model and Bodybuilding (Male).
- You do not need to bring your own music for your stage walk.
- Athletes competing in Figure and the bodybuilding will need to supply their music for the routine they will be doing. (This is for Pure Elite Shows)
- Athletes performing a “T” walk on stage along with quarter turns can freestyle when posing in order to bring your personality to the stage.
- Bikinis are to be 2 pieces, no 1 pieces G strings or thongs, no boots.
- Men are to wear short short’s or swimming trunks. Your quads and hamstrings must be on show.
- Ladies are required to wear heels.
- Competitors are free to enter as many categories as they want.
Junior Bikini – (ages 17-23)
Bikini – Short
Bikini – Tall
Bikini – Over 35
Bikini Masters – Over 45s
Fitness Model -Short
Fitness Model -Tall
Fitness Model – Over 35s
Masters – Over 45s
Mum’s that lift
International model – 2 rounds