James Ferguson – UK Pro Champion 2017
So you have decided to compete, to help you along here are a few things you need to know and need to do ahead of competing.
- Pick your category: Make sure you pick a category that is the best categories for you. For more information on categories, their criteria and to find out what the judges are looking for head to the categories and criteria section on our website.
- Sign up to compete: Once you have picked your category sign up via the Pure Elite Website and begin your countdown to show day.
- Stay up to date: Join the rest of the Pure Elite Family in our Family group on Facebook, meet other athletes and find out useful tips for Pure Elite Pros and seasoned competitors and start making new friends with the same interests as you. Give the Official Pure Elite Facebook Page a like too, to make sure you don’t miss out on any Big Announcements. Don’t forget to add email@example.com to your emails safe sender list and your email contacts to make sure you receive our emails.
- Prep Coach: A prep coach will help you get stage ready, helping you with your food and training plan, to see if we have a recommend coach in your area or one that can help you online then take a look at our Prep Coach Page.
- Practice your Posing: Pure Elite is a Fitness Model Federation, how you present your self on stage and perform is a large part of your mark, so practice is important, make sure you know if you are doing a T-Walk, I-Walk or mandatory poses, we recommend using Posing Coach Audrey Kaipio.
- What to Wear: Guys you need to wear trunks/swimming shorts, see the picture above of James Ferguson – 2017 UK Pro Champion. Ladies you need to wear a two piece bikini (Ladies in Figure you need to wear a figure suit). Check out our recommended designers.
- Kissed by an Angel: Everyone needs to get a spray tan, and we recommend THE BEST in the Fitness World the Elite Angels, remember you are marked on your tan, so make sure you book with the most skilled and passionate tanners, book your Tan with the Elite Angels. Get beautified and let the Elite Angles Beauty team do your hair and makeup on the big day.
- Friends and Family: Get your friends and family to come and support and cheer you on while you are on stage, and celebrate the end of your prep, all Pure Elite Show tickets can be purchased directly from the venue.
- Print your check list: How are you going to remember all this? Don’t worry we have a check list that you can print off, so that you can tick off as you go along. Print Check lists.
- SMASH YOUR PREP – We wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you showcasing your hard earned physique on stage. #BeElite
Pure Elite Team