Cancellation & Transfer policy
- All places and bookings are non-refundable.
- Like all sporting events there is always a slim possibility that the event might be postponed to a later date or we may have to move venues. This could be anything from the venue has suffered an event that stops them being able to facilitate the show. Could be a fire, gas leak, power cut etc. As soon as we are made aware that the venue is postponing the show or we have to move venues, we will let every competing athlete aware. If a competing athlete can not attend the new date or venue, they can transfer to any other date within a 12 month period
- Pure Elite Membership lasts for the competing season
- If you can not make the date that you have registered for, you can transfer (this includes beauty services and tan) to a new date within a 12 month period as long as
- You inform Pure Elite no later than 10 Days before the event
- You pay the admin fee of £10
If you are looking to transfer and it is more than 10 days before you compete. Click the link below, pay the admin fee and you will be contacted.